Friday, December 19, 2008

40 1's

When I first started role-playing I started on Shadowrun, Rifts, and Mechwarrior. Shadowrun, especially in the early editions, required a lot of dice...we actually used tuperware to role with when we couldn't fit all of the dice in our hands...seriously.
So anyway, one of the guys I was playing with was playing a rigger character, a person who is cybernetically linked to a remote controlled vehicle of some type, sometimes multiple vehicles. Anyway, he had put the biggest gun he could find on his vehicle, it was actually one of the biggest guns in the game, damage dice wise anyway.
Anyway, all this is to say that at one point he was trying to use this gun on a crowd of people, he had to roll forty dice, that's 40d6. When he rolled they all came up ones...I don't think I've ever seen anyone quite so flabbergasted as he was right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment